Monday, November 14, 2022

#3 craving pineapples!

 i've found that pineapples are hands down the best study snack. the texture doesn't upset my teeth, and it's the perfect amount of sweet and sour! totally helps me get things done. too bad i don't know how to open one... i consulted wikihow but that ended up in a mess. i prefer the canned slices! probably because it doesn't eat at my tongue like a unpreserved pineapple does. 

i fear i might fail my chemistry exam at this rate! i dunno but i'll have to pull something extraordinary to pass it. i just got through the first section of bonding and structure and it has been FOUR DAYS. i think i could've done it in 5 hours but my rapidly decreasing attention span and lack of interest is slowing me down a great bunch. to anyone reading this before november 17th, pray for me. 

i'm so glad i can draw again! i drew this poster thing for my fan comic, rotisserie quest but that didn't gain as much attraction as i'd hoped for! i might draw more dave to gain followers so more people can commission me. the subtotal of everyone's christmas gifts turned out to be close to 300 dollars so i really gotta work my butt off before december 25! i could share what i'm planning on getting everyone in here cause i doubt anyone is actually reading all this crap. i guess i'll reveal it later when i've finalized everything. my fingers are crossed that i can get a new pc for christmas! anything else off my wishlist is cool too.

 i'll probably do commissions for things off of it later. buying stuff online is a hassle unless someone else does it for me. besides, by then i'll get an actual physical job so i can save money and also get stuff for myself at the same time without feeling like i'm wasting my hard earned moolah! it just works, trust me. maybe i'll be a pizza delivery boy or something. i'd have to get my license first though... hopefully i can get my learners before my 17th? then i can just moped to places like a bad ass. alright, i'm lying to make myself feel better about only being able to ride some stupid scooter instead of an actual car or a motorcycle. i mean, i can drive a car just with people in it and that's a massive pain in the behind for anyone that has to accompany me.

speaking of dave, we finished watching lucario and the mystery of mew. it was good aside for the fact that a lot of things in that movie could've been avoided VERY easily. like the entire thing could've been avoided if that one girl didn't try to put a tracker on mew. oh well, at least lucario got his closure! i thought it was kind of gay how he was with that sir aaron guy. i wonder if there are like... moral issues when it comes to pokemon and human relationships? there has to be pokémon laws against it, right? but some pokémon can think for themselves. i'm not saying this cause i like the idea i'm genuinely curious if it's considered some weird kind of bestiality in the pokémon world or if it's a grey area. 


anways, i'm off to watching the shawshank redemption for the hundredth time cause i need to be able to quote it off by heart for my english exam tomorrow. no biggie cause i love that movie! 

THERE'S A CON LIKE ME IN EVERY PRISON IN AMERICA.

GET BUSY LIVIN' OR GET BUSY DYIN'. THAT'S GOD DAMN RIGHT.

thank you morgan freeman, your wise words and sultry narrating voice will guide me through writing this killer essay on institutionalization in the american incarceration system. maybe i'll cheese in some of my theories on how this entire movie had some weird christian undertones. how tim robbin's character, andy dufrsene, is actually symbolism for christ himself. i mean, religion was a big part in the movie! it only makes sense that they incorporated it in another, much deeper sense. 

actually, i'm going to stop myself right there. jeez i sound like a luntic. goodbye.

-eb

No comments:

Post a Comment